This month’s giveaway is for the runners! I’m not one myself, but I deeply respect those who love the sport - more power to you if you’re doing what you love! And whether you are running 2 miles or 20 miles, your run is a good one. :) Here’s some gear to get you out there.
ITEMS (retail value ~$400) :
- One pair of size 8.5 black/purple Nike Flex 2 trainers. (Please note: These have been worn ONCE, on a short walk. They are still in brand new condition and have also been cleaned.)
- One Omron strap/watch heart rate monitor.
- One silver RaceReady “cord taming” dry-wick running shirt, size M.
- One pink Nike Dri-Fit running t-shirt, size M.
- One black Nike Dri-Fit loose fit shirt, size M. (this item is hard to describe; please click the link for an image.)
- One Mondetta Performance Gear gray/pink quarter-zip track jacket, size M.
- One pair of UnderArmour HeatGear compression capri leggings, size M.
- One pair of blue/green Nike running shorts, size M.
- One pair of grey/pink Adidas compression shorts, size M.
- One blue reversible Champion compression bra, size S.
- One blue Brooks running hat.
- 3-pack of Nike training socks.
- 2-pack of braided Nike headbands.
- One pink Urban Beatz sports armband for smartphones.
- One pair of Cygnett in-ear sports earbuds.
- One box of ProBar Bolt organic energy chews, raspberry flavor.
- One sample box of Accel Gel energy gel supplements.
- 1 lb. bag of Skratch Labs hydration mix, lemon-lime flavor.
- You don’t have to be following me to win this. However, I would really love if you did. :) I think my blog is a pretty decent and positive place. Follow if you want to!
- Reblog for an entry, no limits on reblogs. Likes and signal boosts are appreciated.
- Anyone can enter, anyone can win. If you’re entering on behalf of someone else, I encourage you to make a note of it in your reblog.
- Healthy and positive blogs only. You don’t have to be a fitness blog, but ABSOLUTELY NO pro-ED/self harm, body shaming, or hate speech.
- I will use a random generator to pick a winner on July 1. Reblog before the end of June for a chance to win!
- I will ship to the US and Canada for free. If you live somewhere else, I’ll still send it if you can Paypal me some shipping cash. :)
What kind of camera do you have in the picture of the pancakes? Like the name and model. Thank you!
It’s a Nikon D60 with a 50mm lens. It’s a very old model, but very reliable :)
Started training for a 5K race! Need to get better faster!!